Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Genetics and Selective Breeding
Jump to new posts Re: Second set of tail feathers: all feathers pointed! by Wieslaw @ Yesterday at 01:33 PM

I do not have more photos at the moment. If I get another one next season I will post. Perhaps you do not understand. The feathers are in the right place, they are just pointed and not blunt. The second set , ie. not the ones that begin to grow at da
Jump to new posts Re: Gold dilution by Henk69 @ 01/17/19 06:18 AM

Originally Posted By: Hen-GenInteresting. On the chicken calculator if one plays with dilute, cream and champagne either alone or in combination the shoulders remain unaltered. Even heterozygosity at the gold/silver locus in combination with these di
Jump to new posts Re: Journal papers online - reference list by KazJaps @ 01/16/19 06:44 PM

No new research, just adding old archive references on y (WHAM) sex linked recessive white skin mutation. I forgot to add to journal list... ----------------' The y mutation spontaneously occurred in a closed White Leghorn flock at the University of
Will you please post photos that show the entire back of the bird so the feathers can be taken in context and the exact location and type of feather can be understood? Also do you have updated photos? Thanks
Who's Online
0 registered (), 69 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box