Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Genetics and Selective Breeding
Jump to new posts Re: Dun v Chocolate - Pros and Cons by Hen-Gen @ Today at 01:50 AM

Originally Posted By: Henk69It doesn't melt in the sun, so it must be dun. Just acknowledging your jest!
Waterfowl
Jump to new posts Re: New to geese, drake has a shaky neck? by Redcap @ Yesterday at 12:43 PM

I am not firm with water birds, but I would advise You to look for a trained/skilled geese expert (I had/have mine for Chickens since 10-15 Years) in Your area, who can visit You and coach You in such situations. Sorry, that I can't help really. All
I'll have to get a picture of his underside, but I forgot that I have at least one picture of him at a younger stage. I'll try to attach it. The silkie roo really isn't your ideal silkie; he's a feed store chick. He lacks the foot feathering, full c
Jump to new posts Re: Puzzled about Spangling by Smooth Mule @ 05/21/17 08:41 PM

Thank you so much....I am less stressed now
Jump to new posts Re: Cuckoo Orpingtons by Wieslaw @ 05/21/17 12:57 AM

I forgot to add something. I do not know from which breed the barring was borrowed to create Cuckoo Orpingtons, but usually people outcross to a breed which is MOST SIMILAR to the breed in question, and then breed back to the desired type.