Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Genetics and Selective Breeding
Jump to new posts Re: Second set of tail feathers: all feathers pointed! by Wieslaw @ Yesterday at 01:33 PM

I do not have more photos at the moment. If I get another one next season I will post. Perhaps you do not understand. The feathers are in the right place, they are just pointed and not blunt. The second set , ie. not the ones that begin to grow at da
Jump to new posts Re: Gold dilution by Henk69 @ 01/17/19 06:18 AM

Originally Posted By: Hen-GenInteresting. On the chicken calculator if one plays with dilute, cream and champagne either alone or in combination the shoulders remain unaltered. Even heterozygosity at the gold/silver locus in combination with these di
Jump to new posts Re: Journal papers online - reference list by KazJaps @ 01/16/19 06:44 PM

No new research, just adding old archive references on y (WHAM) sex linked recessive white skin mutation. I forgot to add to journal list... ----------------' The y mutation spontaneously occurred in a closed White Leghorn flock at the University of
Who's Online
0 registered (), 69 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box