284 new pictures on chickenbox

Posted by: Anonymous

284 new pictures on chickenbox - 02/08/04 02:28 PM

hello

I just put 284 pictures on chickenbox of the following breeds.
Breda bantam, Ardenner fowl, Ardenner bantam, Brahma, Brahma bantam, Leghorn, Ko shamo, Wyandotte bantam, Belgian game Bruges type, Brabanconne, Dutch bantam, Breda fowl, Wyandotte, New Hampshire, Indian game, Chabo, Eikenburger bantam, Marans bantam, Dutch booted bantam, Watermael bearded Belgian bantam, Indian game bantam, Asil, braekel, Faverolles, La flÍche, Belgian game Lieges type, Orloff bantam, Zottegems fowl, Niederheimer bantam, Old english game, Plymouth rock bantam, Phoenix, Pekin, Belgian game bantam Tirlemont type, Antwerp bearded Belgian bantam, Silky bantam, Yellow of Mehaigne, Yokohama, Yamato, Aarschots fowl, Araucana, Sebright, Belgian game bantam Lieges type, Bassette, Malines bantam

Hope you will like them.
Most of them can you find in 'breedsparade, 'chickenheads' and 'colours'

greetings, Johan Opsomer

Re: 284 new pictures on chickenbox - 02/09/04 12:53 AM

Well done.

Re: 284 new pictures on chickenbox - 02/09/04 11:17 AM

hi,
I've had a look at some of the pictures and they are great, thanks for putting them up. On the Breedsparade under Leghorn there is a picture on the top right and two at the bottom of the page, also on Leghorn 2 there is a picture at the top left, one second down on the right and one third down on the left. All these birds are red/orange with black mooning so to speak and white mottling. Could you please tell me what colour variety this is? Do you keep these? or do you know there genetics or how they were/are bred? Thanks once again.

Re: 284 new pictures on chickenbox - 02/09/04 12:47 PM

hello

you mean this ones?
http://users.pandora.be/johan.opsomer/colour/redporc.htm

we call them red porcelaine

greetings, Johan Opsomer

Re: 284 new pictures on chickenbox - 02/09/04 01:55 PM

hi,
The Leghorns on this page are what i was wondering over, do you have any information on genetics, breeding etc. of them?
Posted by: Spotted Crow

Re: 284 new pictures on chickenbox - 02/11/04 05:27 AM

Thanks Johan.