password

Posted by: Fowled Out

password - 09/13/11 11:42 AM

Ok, I'm trying to change my password to something I can remember. Seems like everytime I want to post something I have to request a password since I can't remember whats sent to me.
Now I went to edit profile and changed my password and hit submit, but it took me to a page that said to type the word "coop" so they would know I'm a real person? Only, there was nowhere to type the word. I went back to previous page and it was apparent that my password had not been changed. So how do I change my password? I don't want to log out and have to request another one because many times it tells me that password given to me is invalid. I have two computers and am presently logged on this one. It's the other I can't log onto right now. Can't remember my password.
Posted by: Moderator2

Re: password - 09/13/11 02:28 PM

Go back to "Edit Profile". Look farther down the page and you will see a box to write "COOP" in. This was added after you became a member.

Re: password - 09/13/11 05:29 PM

I'm sorry. There is no place whatsoever to write "coop" under edit profile. Now, under View profile it does say to write "coop" and there is a box there to do so, but when I click on the box I don't get a prompt. So I can't write there either. So now what?
Posted by: Moderator2

Re: password - 09/14/11 01:27 PM

Sorry, I entered COOP in your profile through the control panel. See if this helps.

Re: password - 09/14/11 05:41 PM

Thanks. That worked.