Topic Options
#108257 - 01/31/13 10:33 PM Help: Good type?
Appyjumpindaze Offline
Flock Leader

Loc: MO
Due to an error.......

Edited by CJR (02/03/13 10:56 PM)

#108266 - 02/01/13 10:29 AM Re: Help: Good type? [Re: Appyjumpindaze]
Cutting_Edge Offline
Chick

Loc: Ontario,Canada
He is a very nice type male and can gaurentee "true" dutch bloodlines behind him He was the champion dutch at the ohio national 2012 and was going to be my Keeper out of the cockeral pen but new he had a good home coming to him. I breed this bird and sold him to Josh in Oct his mother is a little Light brown female that came from kristy in CA and all her stuff is also direct from holland. I only kept back 3 Cockerals and 2 old males and 4 females. This males mom and 2 of the best females probably in North America and a lovely little Blue Light Brown pullet Started up my breeding pens on Monday and Put my blue female on an Old male from holland breeding and My Favorite male onto the mother to this Blue Cockeral at the top of the page. Only breeding limited numbers this year and gonna sell down to my breeding numbers by Nov already. Josh has some supper qaulity birds and some birds I didnt wanna let go but i still have a pending move coming up and cant take everything with me. If you have any questions you can email me at tristar@xplornet.com

Thanks Mike Vervoort

#108271 - 02/01/13 07:35 PM Re: Help: Good type? [Re: Cutting_Edge]
Josh Offline
Feather

Loc: Buffalo, MO, USA
Thanks Mike,

Edited by CJR (02/03/13 10:58 PM)

#108274 - 02/01/13 08:50 PM Re: Help: Good type? [Re: Appyjumpindaze]
Cutting_Edge Offline
Chick

Too me the term "True" dutch is in fact birds that at some point originate from imported birds or eggs and have had nothing breed into them to keep them going. I know I strive for the holland standard as some of the SOP's are a bit different but we are trying to make the Dutch Bantam Standard one and only around the world because having the differences we do have are not good because The birds that probably could some what get scored in Europe or England are being knocked down by inferior birds because of the way the written ABA SOP has certain parts worded one part for instance and I know some Judges I have talked to look past the the Standard because with the male birds they do not like the Fluff on the males but the"true" dutch have it and the more they have the better the carage of the male's tail. Basically the term "true" is actually the breeders that are members and are trying for this are aiming to have birds that could technically be competitive anywere here or over seas. Iam just trying to clear up ur questions here as for me I like and exhibit TOP qaulity birds and yes I do have a couple "good" birds lol I dont mind them because in some cases these good birds could actually have some good breeding points to them that can be usefull. When ur on Facebook you will see a photo of my female that particular bird judged under Paul Kroll , Mark Camelleri and Troy Laroche has given me 6 star wins under the ABA and is In a breeding pen for me to get eggs ready to send to my cousin in Holland whos neighbour breeds dutch and in hope will be a trade for Red shoulder eggs. They are actually going to send me a bunch of info that they are going to translate for me from dutch to english. The way my breeding pens work last year were I had one pair my cousin brought over from holland and one pair I got through Mark that came direct From Kristy and Jean and then Ihad 3 males and 5 females mark breed from his 2 pairs he had going which one i got. As I believe and Iam working on a letter to send into the ABA this breed should be shown under the standard from the area they originate as thats what is now primarily being shown minus what most call Hatchery Stock which everyone knows they have that in every breed so why stoop our breed to that "garbage". I know from reading articles and emailing Jean she has logged many many hours and lotsa $ traveling to try to get this breed to European qaulity and now Iam gonna try to assist in this because I believe we should be able to use the Standard from Holland after all it is a "DUTCH BANTAM" not a American Dutch Bantam or North American Dutch Bantam lol So I hope I knda cleared up something but knowing me I made it cloudier lol

#108275 - 02/01/13 08:52 PM Re: Help: Good type? [Re: Cutting_Edge]
Cutting_Edge Offline
Chick

Oh Josh If you dont want the other male the cream next year hint hint lol

Moderator:  Admin @ The Coop, CJR