Topic Options
#113299 - 11/13/14 10:14 AM Any buff columbian Dutch out there?
Prob Offline
New Egg

Loc: California
Hello. We are looking for buff columbian Dutch. Really appreciated anyone kindly knows where to get them.
Thanks

#113310 - 11/15/14 12:49 PM Re: Any buff columbian Dutch out there? [Re: Prob]
coopmaster Offline
Feather

Loc: Montana, US
The Buff Columbian Dutch in the US/CAN, were genetically sorted out from the imported Mille Fleur Dutch. Sold all mine several years ago, but had a Wheaten hen that has given me pullets (with very little Columbian striping in hackle.) These are the pale Buff color of DUTCH Buff Columbians. Now, again, have just one Buff Columbian cockerel, and IF there are requests AND they can be picked up at the farm, AND will be responsible breeders, I will hatch in the Spring. They are not "approved" by ABA/APA in Dutch. The Blue Buff Columbians were my favorites, but I have no birds to make them again. The Dutch Bantam Society website will soon have a breeders list--may find several breeders who still have some??

#113336 - 11/18/14 11:17 PM Re: Any buff columbian Dutch out there? [Re: coopmaster]
CJR Online   content
Coop Master

Loc: Montana
Ken? Did you phone about Buff Columbian Dutch. Answering machine was not clear enough to get the telephone number. Can you phone again?

Moderator:  Admin @ The Coop, CJR