Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#64994 - 01/20/03 07:26 AM Re: Lets trade pics of our coops!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ditto for me Anny! I live in the 'burbs too. Only I'm not really allowed to have chickens. I have them on the QT! However, during the day, I let them roam around my spacious (1 whole acre!) wink yard and they really love it. I'm sure the neighbors have seen them even though I try to keep them in the back and more hidden. I'll work on pictures today! But, I want to get two more chickens in the spring. I'm thinking about going to a 4-H group and seeing if anyone has a breed that I'm interested in and possibly selling me two. P.S. what does LOL mean? confused

#64995 - 01/20/03 09:39 AM Re: Lets trade pics of our coops!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Anny, your coop looks so sweet!
The other pics won't come up for me for some reason...can't figure it out..I just have small boxes with an X in them...any ideas?

#64996 - 01/20/03 12:29 PM Re: Lets trade pics of our coops!
Anny Offline
Coop Keeper

Loc: Belgium
Tranquility, LOL means Laugh Out Loud, now what's QT?
I'm sure you could bribe your neighbours with some good fresh eggs. laugh

Jennifer, same here, the other pics don't come up. If you right click on the boxes, then click properties, you can copy/paste the address into your browser and download the pics one at a time.

#64997 - 01/21/03 09:04 AM Re: Lets trade pics of our coops!
Anonymous
Unregistered

the pictures i posted above are not resent pictures (just so you know) right now, imagine an igloo about the size of each of the pens there and thats what they are.

#64998 - 01/21/03 10:23 AM Re: Lets trade pics of our coops!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Anny, Cute setup. What kind of birds do you have? They look extremely healthy, good job.

I don't know why my pictures wouldn't come up because, I'm a little dense I guess. They came up on my computer when I posted it but I think this must be because they were in my computer memory or something. I don't know if the problem was the web site I used for posting them or my link. Any way, I'm determined to figure it out! I,m gonna get more computer literate if it kills me!

#64999 - 01/21/03 12:33 PM Re: Lets trade pics of our coops!
Anonymous
Unregistered

henpecked: I didn't have any problem seeing all of the pictures from all of the people who posted them. I don't necessarily think the problem is on your end. But I'm just one step away from being a computer illiterate, so who knows? :p

#65000 - 01/21/03 12:45 PM Re: Lets trade pics of our coops!
Anny Offline
Coop Keeper

henpecked, I only have 1 Australorp, 1 black Cochin, 3 production reds and ... lots of fun. laugh
Your link is OK, so it must be the web site. Most web-picture-hosts do not support sharing. Colin's pictures didn't come up either.
They came up for you because they were in your cache memory.

#65001 - 01/22/03 07:12 AM Re: Lets trade pics of our coops!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Trade pics? let's NOT

#65002 - 01/22/03 10:18 AM Re: Lets trade pics of our coops!
Anonymous
Unregistered

How do I add my pictures? I took them on a digital camera, uploaded them to a diskette and now can't figure out how to display them here. Help!! mad mad mad mad mad

#65003 - 01/22/03 12:20 PM Re: Lets trade pics of our coops!
Anny Offline
Coop Keeper

Hey Incubator, that looks very rustic! laugh wink laugh

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin @ The Coop, Moderator2