Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#19538 - 05/19/05 08:13 PM Re: Drunken Rooster??
Anonymous
Unregistered

you could also use Photo Bucket. its free as well.

#19539 - 05/22/05 12:43 PM Re: Drunken Rooster??
Shoofly Offline
Flock Leader

Loc: Florida
Can't find a bug on him! the sevin powder must have done the trick. I will see if I can find anything in the next day or two to post.

#19540 - 05/22/05 08:30 PM Re: Drunken Rooster??
Anonymous
Unregistered

does he seem to be Improving? anymore staggering?

hopefully it was leg mites and hopefully once they are fully gone he will stop these weird Episodes.

#19541 - 05/26/05 12:37 PM Re: Drunken Rooster??
Shoofly Offline
Flock Leader

Loc: Florida
Hey everyone...Just wanted to give you an update. I have not seen the Rooster stumble as badly since I took care of the bug problem..YAY! He really looks great...this morning, he was slightly wobbly, but honestly nothing like before. I am hoping that it was just some quirk with the bugs. Thankyou all for your wonderful advice and help....I really appreciate it! Good luck with all of your flock! Monica

#19542 - 06/07/05 06:22 PM Re: Drunken Rooster??
Anonymous
Unregistered

Help!! I have just read through this topic looking for an answer to my own stumbling banty rooster.

My rooster was fine until he had a severe mite problem that left him skinny and dehydrated. When I found out what was wrong I dealt with the mites and nursed the rooster back to health.

Now "Mister" stumbles on uneven ground. He stumbles sideways like a leg gave out. He is fine on level, hard ground. He doesn't limp.

If it's ear mites how do I get rid of them? Is there ear drops for birds? I don't see signs of mites but his ears are covered and they could be in there, I guess.

thx,

Daena

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin @ The Coop, Moderator2