Topic Options
#51183 - 08/27/03 06:34 PM polish breeds
Anonymous
Unregistered

I wonder what are all the different varieties of polish chickens. I have seen the silver, gold, buff, and the black-and-white crested types, and have heard of the various blue ones too. I saw an add for minature black-and-white crested polishes in the same magazine with the regular sized b/w/c birds and wondered how much of a size difference is between the two? Also are there other bantam polish in other colors like silver or gold. Any info on polishes I would apreciate because I think they are some really cool birds and would like to get some, but I would like to know all the newer or rarer colors they come in so I can choose my favorite. Thanks.

#51184 - 08/28/03 09:46 PM Re: polish breeds
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi, I have a few bantam buff laced polish and this year I hatched some black crested black bantam polish chicks. I am very proud of them. I have seen some bantam blue polish but I do not have any. Bantam polish are about the size of japs, at least mine are. Thanks,

#51185 - 08/29/03 04:05 PM Re: polish breeds
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ohh, that is a really great website. I loved looking at the pages for all of the different varieties of polish chickens. I had never heard of all of those color varieties before. I really loved the harlequine, frizzle, and self black polish chicks alot, now I would just like to find some of those birds. I would appreciate any ideas where to find some birds of those varieties.

Moderator:  Admin @ The Coop, Wieslaw