For the past few months I have been working on creating a website which is geared towards promoting the Muscovy, building a community of Muscovy breeders & hobbyists, and offering advertising space for breeders so that they can take advantage of the wonderful opportunities that the Internet has to offer. The result is Muscovy Duck Central, a comprehensive collection of services designed to do just that.

MDC will host the Muscovy Duck Central forum which had previously been hosted on my personal website, as well as the new MDC Classified Marketplace where breeder's can advertise birds and related items. MDC has a webring, a breeder's list, & a links page. In addition to these features, MDC is going to be offering web-pages for individuals who can benefit from a presence on the Internet. There are two options for the time being, the first is the MDC SPS, or single-page-site, which provides a single page for contact information, a farm/program bio, and photos, and the MDC MS, or mini-site, which provides 5 pages for even more photos & text. Both come with an optional Email address.

Eventually I would like to be able to have a calendar for upcoming shows & swaps, as well as information for processors & buyers throughout the US.

I'd love to have everyone check the site out and let me know what you think! This is a work in progress so I'd love to hear how I can make the site better!

http://www.muscovyduckcentral.com

Thanks!