Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#67094 - 01/28/04 02:57 PM Re: Saying goodbye
Bill Ludwig Offline
Classroom Professor

Loc: Ohio
Hi All

I cant thank all of you enough!! My wife has been feeling horrible. She told me the worse part was that she didn't think that anybody understood why she kept crying at work frown . I printed off all your replys both here, from PM's and in the health forum. She doesn't do the computer thing. I gave them to her and she read them all. She is still sad but she doesn't feel alone and knows that others do understand! They say that the internet is impersonal, in this case it has been just the opposite. Thank you again for all your kind words. You have helped more than you know!!

Bill

#67095 - 01/28/04 04:51 PM Re: Saying goodbye
Anonymous
Unregistered

And here is one more cyber-hug for the both of you from me. I am sorry about Nique. She sounded like a wonderful bird. - Cedewyyne

#67096 - 01/29/04 03:01 AM Re: Saying goodbye
Jocelyn Offline
Lord of the Fowl

Loc: Canada
Ah, Bill...sorry about your pet. I had Hazel for 17 years and felt awfull when she died too. It doesn't matter what species a pet is, if you loved them, you miss them when they die. Hazel was a chciken too. I do know why Connie was crying..tell her I said so, too, please. I shed a tear or two also when Hazel died. Nique sounds like she was such a nice hen. Well, her memories are still going to be with you always.

#67097 - 01/29/04 03:09 AM Re: Saying goodbye
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm so sorry for you and your wife's loss. People don't seem to understand that pets worm their way into your heart same as a a person would. When it comes to chickens, they have the hardest time understanding. How could we get so attached to a "silly bird". When you open your heart it's quite easy to get attached and in the end it is the people who don't know the joy of bonding with a pet who I feel bad for. They will never know the joy that a beloved pet can bring. Take care.

#67098 - 01/29/04 07:51 AM Re: Saying goodbye
Anonymous
Unregistered

Losing a loved one is so hard. She was a beautiful companion. Thank you for sharing the story of her life with us. We share in your grief.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin @ The Coop, Foehn