Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#67892 - 01/02/07 03:29 PM Re: Hello From Tennessee!
Carole Offline
Chicken

Loc: Indiana
Hi Star!I think I know you too! laugh

#67893 - 01/02/07 04:00 PM Re: Hello From Tennessee!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yep, You sure do! For being so vast the internet is a small world. laugh

Update the little pullet looks a little better and she is walking in her home now. laugh

#67894 - 01/02/07 04:11 PM Re: Hello From Tennessee!
Dustin Biery Offline
Chicken

Loc: Arkansas
Make me the third that knows you from elsewhere... Hope she gets better for you!!!

#67895 - 01/02/07 04:42 PM Re: Hello From Tennessee!
Anonymous
Unregistered

laugh laugh welcom!! fellow animal lover, soon as we get our own land i'll be just like that, cant wait cool

#67896 - 01/03/07 12:39 AM Re: Hello From Tennessee!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thank you all. laugh Since she is a Barred Cochin I named her Barbie.:rolleyes:Original, I know.

The bleeding stopped all over her feet. The swelling looks alot better tonight. I'm afraid even tho I'm feeding her that she won't get enough to make it thru the swelling eases up enough for her to see and eat on her own. Just a few more days we should have it kicked. laugh

#67897 - 01/03/07 06:35 PM Re: Hello From Tennessee!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Good the hen is doing better! I want to move to Tennessee where the land isn't so expensive. I live in the premeir retiring area of the US now, and also near ski slopes, and you're lucky to get an acre for less than 100,000. It's like living in a bubble of rich people. I have the only chickens within who knows how many miles (they give all of those city people in the bed and breakfast beside me a taste of the country with the CROWING at 7 am smile
I help run a little rehabilitation center-- licensed and everything. We pick up and save all sorts of abandoned animals. We all wish we could save them all. But when you overstretch someone falls through the cracks, and that sucks...

#67898 - 01/03/07 08:17 PM Re: Hello From Tennessee!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi, I know I have so many dogs. But tonight I ALMOST brought home another one. Thank god another fellow took him. Another animal lover. laugh

I went to the grocery store and there was a sweet dog someone had dumped off. He was big and had big floppy ears. Those soulful eye's just made you want to hug him. laugh

He looked like he was part Beagle. I bought 2 big packs of salami and was feeding him. If I could have gotten him in the truck we'd have another stray. :rolleyes: He was just soooo sweet. laugh laugh

My little pullet. One more day and I'll start thinking she'll make it.so far so good. I just wish the swelling would come down faster. frown

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin @ The Coop, Foehn