Topic Options
#81154 - 01/17/04 09:48 AM Acquiring a natural breeding Bronze Turkey Trio in BC Canada
Tracy Offline
Chicken

Loc: Canada
Hey folks!

Do any of our list members raise natural breeding bronze turkeys who live in BC (or better yet Vancouver Island)?

I am interested in either a breeding trio (fertile older birds are ok), Hatching eggs or poults.

Thanks,
Tracy

#81155 - 01/17/04 10:17 AM Re: Acquiring a natural breeding Bronze Turkey Trio in BC Canada
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey Tracy, if you go to www.feathersite.com, i know there are a few Canadian hatcheries on the list, otherwise ccheck the ocal phone pages for a hatchery near you

#81156 - 01/17/04 10:19 AM Re: Acquiring a natural breeding Bronze Turkey Trio in BC Canada
Anonymous
Unregistered

sorry the URL for the feathersite is wrong, go to this URL www.feathersite.com and then go to poultry pages, and then scroll down to where it says hatcheries.

#81157 - 01/18/04 08:21 AM Re: Acquiring a natural breeding Bronze Turkey Trio in BC Canada
Tracy Offline
Chicken

Thanks for your reply. I would prefer to purchase an established trio more locally. We would have to have the turkey poults shipped if we got them from the hatchery.

I was hoping to find a more local breeder if possible. I KNOW there ARE locals who must be close by...I just have to locate them.

I just may place an AD in a local paper!

#81158 - 01/18/04 09:27 PM Re: Acquiring a natural breeding Bronze Turkey Trio in BC Canada
Graciel Offline
Coop Keeper

Loc: New York
BC Breeder has posted here in the past. You should be able to get him a Private Message from the info on one of his old posts. He has Bronzes, but I think they may be BB types that are self breeding. He would also know of other breeders in your neck of the woods, too, I imagine. wink

Jennifer

#81159 - 01/19/04 07:54 AM Re: Acquiring a natural breeding Bronze Turkey Trio in BC Canada
Tracy Offline
Chicken

Thanks Jennifer.

Yes I am aware of BC Breeder. I have been trying to email him for sometime. But either he is too busy to check his email, or the email got lost in cyberspace?

I am hoping he contacts me soon, as I know he has some that he offered me a month or so back. Have been trying to get a hold of him. confused

BC Breeder please contact me if you see this. THANKS smile

Moderator:  Admin @ The Coop, Moderator2