Topic Options
#82715 - 06/14/04 11:34 AM New Website
Ken Offline
Bantam

Loc: Florida
Hello all,
First time posting here since we were able to get the board moved. I just wanted to let anybody who was interested, I have my new website up with pictures of our Dutch and Japanese Bantams. If you are interested it's at Crooked Oak Bantams Homepage Thanks for checking it out.
Ken Lee Crooked oak Bantams

#82716 - 06/14/04 07:39 PM Re: New Website
CJR Offline
Coop Master

Loc: Montana
If you wish to see beautiful Dutch Bantams, I recommend a look at Ken's site; of course I know several of these birds "up close and personal". But Ken is now the breeder and is breeding and showing some great birds!

The Standard wording for the Blue Cream Light Brown variety, will be on this topic site very soon. CJR

#82717 - 06/19/04 01:03 PM Re: New Website
Rog Offline
Ruler of the Roost

Loc: Missouri
Ken Nice site. Can you post some pictures of the correct color for the CLB? Or CJR , do you have some? Posted awhile ago and then could not get back on until now. Rog

#82718 - 06/20/04 05:47 AM Re: New Website
Ken Offline
Bantam

Loc: Florida
Rog,
I'm not sure I have any CLB's that I would consider correct or, at least, that I would show somebody as correct. I am still trying to get them right for me. I have set the bar very high for myself. Not that's not to say that all others birds are not right or that I have ascended to a higher plane. I am just not satisfied with what I have.
Ken

Moderator:  Admin @ The Coop, CJR