Topic Options
#83269 - 03/13/07 11:40 AM Entry forms: Western Nat'l Meet, April 28-29
CJR Online   content
Coop Master

Loc: Montana
I do not know if our Secretary has sent addresses of Western District members to the Show Committe, Rocky Mountain Poultry Assn. Jamie Resmon Resmon@bresnan.net Catalog should be out before the end of March.
I would suggest that any who read the COOP, write to Jamie, to be sure that it is received in time!

Show is at the Fairgrounds, Great Falls, MT, and know of members who are coming. Should have a nice entry of very good Dutch!

CJR

#83270 - 03/27/07 09:51 PM Re: Entry forms: Western Nat'l Meet, April 28-29
CJR Online   content
Coop Master

I hear from several more who plan to attend the Rocky Mnt. Poultry Show in Great Falls, the end of April. There should be a nice Junior entry, as well.
Some will be looking for birds for sale.

Mine are beginning to lose main sickles--will be coming to the show anyway, as it is the only way they can be mailed to new owners. Several look pretty shameful and ordinarily would be left at home! So be it...... :rolleyes: CJR

#83271 - 03/29/07 09:07 PM Re: Entry forms: Western Nat'l Meet, April 28-29
Kristi Offline
Chicken

Loc: California
I have received several premium lists for the Rocky Mountain Poultry show to send out. If any of you would like one, just send me a personal e-mail with your address and I will mail it off to you.

#83272 - 03/30/07 07:26 PM Re: Entry forms: Western Nat'l Meet, April 28-29
Kristi Offline
Chicken

Loc: California
Let me reiterate, however, if ANY Dutch bantam exhibitors are interested in attending this show, please e-mail me and I will quickly send off a premium list. I'm going to attend and, for those of you who don't know, Jean is going to be honored at the show by the Rocky Mountain Poultry Breeders.

By the way, the premium list cover is VERY attractive. So, if you are at all interested in attending, please post here, as it would be nice to know who all is attending.

Thanks.

#83273 - 04/02/07 07:45 AM Re: Entry forms: Western Nat'l Meet, April 28-29
Stephanie B. Offline
Chicken

Loc: Wyoming
We just got our premium book. My CLB male is starting to moult and the 2 BCLB females look like they might start too, so we might be bringing only a few birds.

It never fails, if you want a bird to moult just start planning to take him to a show. :rolleyes:

#83274 - 04/02/07 08:53 AM Re: Entry forms: Western Nat'l Meet, April 28-29
CJR Online   content
Coop Master

Steph, Always can happen! Some of mine are starting molt, too, lost main sickles, etc. But mine will be there anyway--would not go to a show, if there was a choice. It is the only way they can be delivered, so the birds will not be competative at all! Just "Bed and Breakfast" before the next part of their travels! I wanted to take several to sell there, but now, they will have to wait until the October Show, unless someone comes to the farm for them???

Of course, the birds I am keeping still look great--however, I will wash the birds that are going to Great Falls, they will be clean. Some had mites and I pulled feathers around the vent--so not birds to be proud of for Show at the time--can't be helped! Bring what you can! It is good to look forward to seeing everyone! CJR

Moderator:  Admin @ The Coop, CJR