Topic Options
#84991 - 10/30/05 01:00 AM Just my thoughts
Rog Offline
Ruler of the Roost

Loc: Missouri
CJR You have done more for the Dutch in the USA than anyone has. And have helped so many. But to me the best thing you have done is the youth you have been so good to. Some took your birds and went on. Some did not. You have helped so many breeders of Dutch. To make them better breeders. Some figured it out quicker than I did. And some never did. No matter what , I just want you to know that there are many Dutch breeders , young and old , that "Do " appreciate what you have done for the breed. Just thought it needed to be said. There are lots of folks that love you CJR. Never forget that. And have a nice trip to Holland. Your student. Rog

#84992 - 10/30/05 06:46 AM Re: Just my thoughts
Chick0292 Offline
Feather

Loc: Colorado
CJR I am one of your students too. I appreciate every thing you have done for me too! I would not have the little flock of beautiful dutch if not for you! Your knowlage of these beautiful little birds is the best! I just pray the rest of us can keep the dutch breed going to make them one of the most sought after breeds in the US! Have a safe trip and lots of fun in Holland. We will anxiously be waiting to hear all about it! Warm Regards, Nancy

#84993 - 10/30/05 07:38 AM Re: Just my thoughts
CJR Online   content
Coop Master

Loc: Montana
confused :rolleyes: wink cool wink smile shocked shocked

#84994 - 10/30/05 07:47 AM Re: Just my thoughts
L. Haggarty Offline
Coop Keeper

Loc: Kentucky
I'll chime in here and add my thanks to Jean too for all she's done for the Dutch and those of us who breed them. Her accomplishments are much too long to list, but everything she's done over the years is greatly appreciated!

Thanks Jean!!!

#84995 - 10/30/05 11:37 AM Re: Just my thoughts
Anny Offline
Coop Keeper

Loc: Belgium
Jean, you know I don't have Dutch, but I love you too! laugh ... and I hope to see you in Holland.

#84996 - 10/30/05 03:06 PM Re: Just my thoughts
Smoky73 Offline
Coop Keeper

Loc: Colorado
I too am thankful, for the opportunity to have some of your wonderful birds, and for your patience with my many, many questions and seeing my many, many pictures!!!
Bring home pictures from Holland, and I will be glad to post them!

Moderator:  Admin @ The Coop, CJR