Topic Options
#98504 - 08/23/11 12:20 AM Hamburg pullets
DTHamburgs Offline
Chick

Loc: Orcutt, CA, USA
Offered for sale: $20 each obo

Three hamburg bantam pullets- first generation (F1) of a breeding program to develop a new line of golden-spangled.

I inherited the line when I purchased some breeders (it was a package deal)I don't have the space to continue the work to the extent it needs to be done. All are carriers of the gold gene and come from Schmidt lines. All pullets are 3-4 months of age.

Pullet #1 is a white pullet with poor spangle-type markings. Good leg color, nice head, good comb and type.

Pullet #2 is a buff-colored pullet, no markings. Can be used to develop buff hamburgs, should you be so inclined. She is very typey.

Pullet #3 is almost a buff cuckoo. She has barring, and is buff. she is still young and will look rather interesting when older.

I also have a young cream- colored cockerel for free if anyone wants him.

Local pickup/delivery available, can ship within California, or out of california if buyer pays for vetting/paperwork since we are too small to be NPIP at the moment.

May also trade for an unrelated to my line white hamburg cockerel or ?? for my 4H kids.

Edited by DTHamburgs (08/23/11 12:28 AM)

#98870 - 09/07/11 12:45 AM Re: Hamburg pullets [Re: DTHamburgs]
DTHamburgs Offline
Chick

Loc: Orcutt, CA, USA
Birds are all sold. Thank you!

Moderator:  Admin @ The Coop, Moderator2