Hello to all out there ...
I have to admit, that I wasn't very active due to the last months. And this ironically, after my trial, to discuss, how we could breath more life in this community. But - what shall I say ... obviously even in my life other things get more priority, than the theorical/science based poultry world ...

But as I realized it just now (again?) ... I want to ask it - this time.
After which category (date of topic creation? or what else?) are the topics sorted for? I find it very difficult to get an overview, what happened the last weeks/months, if topics with a final posting from 2013 or 2015 are mixed with these of the last weeks ...
http://www.the-coop.org/forums/ubbthread...&order=desc
I hope, You agree, that the date of final posting (as sorting category/order) would help to get easier an chronological overview. Would it be possible to realize this?

I wish You all some rainy days during the next weeks ... at least in Germany/ Europe the nature is totally in need for water. Honestly I wonder, that we hadn't already forest fires in my home territory (Black Forest) ... I can't believe that trickle rain a few minutes every few week, could prevent the worst case ... Surprisingly, our hens laid their eggs masterful mostly 4 eggs in 7 days (our Chicken Coop is located between trees, so the hens had it much more comfortable as many human beings - in heated up cities ... In fact this HOT summer was the main reason, that so many things had more priority.
Everywhere You had to sweat like a melting ice block ... Our sleeping rooms were finally the best place to stay for "the siesta day time" ... except the air conditioned car. Until yet, the people in our living area don't use air condition indoor. I guess, this will change ...