WOW WOW WOW!!! These are awesome looking birds. I have been trying to breed largefowl dark brahmas for the last few years but only hatched a minimal amount of offspring and then about midwinter, I lost my male. I now have two dark hens and a light/dark cross hen with no male to breed them with. I have tossed around the idea of using a silverlaced wyandotte male because I know where one is located that would be easy to get to. I asked a couple of brahma breeders about a male, but they don't have anything not in a breeding pen for the year. (Which I understand considering what they eat.) Here in Indiana there are a few breeders of brahmas, but since Mr. Bowman passed away his birds as well as other largefowl brahmas have been hard to locate. Some of my original stock came from a Kolzac (sp? I believe) but I've not seen him since then, I just happened to be in the right place at the right time for those. I've also thought about using a lt. male but I already have the light/dark cross and didn't want to have a whole bunch of those running around here.
You have beautiful birds you should be very proud of them. Wish there were some of those around some of the indiana shows.
Jason